Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- “Associate Salaries: What Am I Worth?,” The Legal Intelligencer
- “GC’s Have Moved $4B Worth of Work In-house in 2016, Study Finds,” Corporate Counsel
- “Dealing With Ageism in Today’s Job Hunt,” The Recorder
- “Smith Gambrell Raises Associate Pay as Others Mull Options,” Daily Report
- “Ginsburg Urges Law Firms to Make ‘Balanced Life’ Easier for Lawyers,” The National Law Journal
- “GCs Back ABA Push for Law Firm Diversity Data,” Corporate Counsel
- “Paralegals Edging Out First-Years as Firms Face Profit Squeeze,” The Legal Intelligencer