Recent reports on the the ever-changing role of in-house counsel.
- “Is the Legal Operating Model About to Crash?,” Corporate Counsel
- “The Early Years Begin for AI’s Transformation of Law,” Legaltech News
- “New Kids on the Block: Influx of Millennials Could Remake Corporate Legal Departments, Survey Shows,” Thomson Reuters
- “Are Legal Departments Ready for the Millennial Revolution?,” Corporate Counsel
- “Cisco GC: Legal Departments Must Adapt or Fail,” Corporate Counsel
- “Costs Matter More to Female GCs,” The American Lawyer
- “There’s Been a Surge of Bet-the-Company Lawsuits, Study Finds,” Corporate Counsel