Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “NYC Law Department Hires 61 Recent Graduates,” New York Law Journal
- “Technology Proves Vital Force in the Future of Law Firm Business,” Legaltech News
- “Looking for the Perfect Law Firm Business Model? Good Luck,” The American Lawyer
- “George Mason Christens Antonin Scalia Law School,” The National Law Journal
- “Which law school offers grads the best job prospects? Princeton Review issues its 2017 rankings,” ABA Journal
- “Retired M&A partner gives $7.7M to law school,” ABA Journal
- “Why Law Firms Should Support Legal Fellowships,” The American Lawyer