Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- “Three Big Firms Hire New Diversity Officers,” The American Lawyer
- “A 44% Pay Divide for Female and Male Law Partners, Survey Shows,” The New York Times
- “Where Are All the Female Partners? The Effect of the Lateral Hiring Process on Gender Diversity,” Law.com
- “In Changing Legal Market, Big Firm Model Faces Questions,” The American Lawyer
- “Jobs Report Shows Small Gains for Legal Sector,” The American Lawyer