Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “Bar Exam Pass Rate Rose for Many Schools in First Year of UBE,” New York Law Journal
- “For Law Students Upset About Trump Win, Schools Lend Support,” The National Law Journal
- “Name Change Ends Law School Suit,” Inside Higher Ed
- “South Texas College of Law announces its latest new name,” ABA Journal
- “State Bar Can Keep Exam Data Confidential, SF Judge Rules,” The Recorder
- “Judge denies law prof’s request for bar-exam racial data,” ABA Journal
- “Texas Bar Pass Rates on the Rise, Latest Results Show,” Texas Lawyer