Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “A Year Before Public-Service Loan Forgiveness Kicks In, Uncertainty Looms,” The Chronicle of Higher Education
- “Trump’s Election Fuels Worry Over Lawyer Loan Forgiveness,” The National Law Journal
- “Move Over LSAT, There’s Another Test in Town,” Law.com
- “Enrollment From Abroad Sets Record at US Colleges,” The Wall Street Journal
- “International Student Numbers Top 1 Million,” Inside Higher Ed
- “Indiana Tech: Another Law School Lesson Ignored: A law school that never should have existed bites the dust; systemic problems remain,” The American Lawyer
- “For Law Students Upset About Trump Win, Schools Lend Support,” The National Law Journal