Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “UMass-Dartmouth Gets ABA Accreditation,” The National Law Journal
- “Cheaper Law School for Federal Employees Courtesy of U of Maryland,” The National Law Journal
- “10 Most Underrated Law Schools in America,” The American Lawyer
- “The High School Graduate Plateau,” Inside Higher Ed
- “Supply of High-School Graduates Is Expected to Fall,” The Wall Street Journal
- “From A to Zen: Law Schools Offer More Antidotes for Final Exam Angst,” The National Law Journal
- “Brooklyn Law School Sells Office Building for $76.5M,” New York Law Journal