Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “Two Law Schools Get an ‘F’ for High Student Debt from Education Dept.,” The National Law Journal
- “Department of Education flags 5 law schools’ debt-to-income ratios, including 3 in Infilaw System,” ABA Journal
- “Overburdened With Debt,” Inside Higher Ed
- “Is Doomsday Imminent for Charlotte Law School?,” The National Law Journal
- “Embattled Charlotte School of Law to Reopen,” Inside Higher Ed
- “Troubled Charlotte Law School Will Open for Spring Semester,” The National Law Journal
- “Penn State Names Minnesota Professor as New Law Dean,” The Legal Intelligencer