Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “A Secret of Many Urban 20-Somethings: Their Parents Help With the Rent,” The New York Times
- “Affluent students get law school merit scholarships while others foot the bill, study finds,” ABA Journal
- “Study: Law School Aid Likely to Go to White Students,” Inside Higher Ed
- “For-Profit Law School Faces Crisis After Losing Federal Loans,” The New York Times
- “ABA Rejects Stricter Bar-Pass Rule for Law Schools,” The National Law Journal
- “ABA Rejects Proposal to Toughen Accreditation,” Inside Higher Ed
- “Changes to ABA Legal Ed Power Structure Blunted,” The National Law Journal