Recent reports on diversity and inclusion within in law firms, corporations, and the workplace at large.
- “Standing Up for What I Need,” The New York Times
- “Yale Names Heather Gerken as First Woman Law Dean,” The National Law Journal
- “Meet Heather Gerken, Yale’s First Woman Law Dean,” The National Law Journal
- “How to Close a Gender Gap: Let Employees Control Their Schedules,” The New York Times
- “Study Finds Only Modest Gains by Women and Minorities on Fortune 500 Boards,” The New York Times
- “How can law schools encourage diversity and opportunity? Two Florida deans speak out,” The ABA Journal
- “Working In-House With a Disability,” Corporate Counsel