Recent reports on diversity and inclusion within in law firms, corporations, and the workplace at large.
- “The Trouble With Young Associates,” Law360
- “Changing Compensation Strategies Put Partners Under Pressure,” The American Lawyer
- “Partner Compensation By the Numbers,” The American Lawyer
- “‘Don’t Be a Grump’ and DLA’s Other Advice for Associates,” The American Lawyer
- “‘The Brexit vote has been a trigger’ — law firms look to Ireland amid concerns over London’s future,“ Legal Week
- “Is Your Firm Guilty of Playing Lateral Partner Bingo?,” The American Lawyer
- “Preparing for the Unexpected Firm Dissolution,” The Recorder