Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Up to 100,000 Taxpayers Compromised in Fafsa Tool Breach, IRS Says," The New York Times
- "Breach of Financial-Aid Tool May Have Compromised Data on 100,000 Taxpayers," The Chronicle of Higher Education
- "Crackdown on For-Profit Law Schools," Inside Higher Ed
- "ASU Law Bets on Video Education With New Facility Integration," Legaltech News
- "Student Debt May Prevent Some Americans From Buying Homes," The Wall Street Journal
- "Student Debt and Home Buying," Inside Higher Ed