Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "The Real Reasons for Big Law’s Mental Health Problem," The American Lawyer
- "Law Firms Finally Say It’s OK to See a Therapist,"
The Wall Street Journal
- "Do you suffer from ‘commoditization blindness’? If others can do your work for less, open your eyes," ABA Journal
- "New report finds corporate legal departments are awash in work and concerned about costs," ABA Journal
- "On-demand lawyering is our future: What will it look like?," ABA Journal
- "The problem with value pricing," Law21
- "The rise of market pricing," Law21
- "A High-Tech Helping Hand: The Marriage of Pro Bono and Technology," Legaltech News
- "Why UK Law Firms Are Still Caught Between Lockstep and a Hard Place," The American Lawyer
- "The Legal Profession’s ‘Last Mile Problem’," Law.com
- "What Makes a Standout Law Firm Website? 3 Lessons From the Webbys," Legaltech News