Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Duke Law Dean Stepping Down," Above the Law
- "The ABA Is Giving Us A New Law School," Above the Law
- "ABA to ask law schools how tightening bar passage standards could impact accreditation compliance," ABA Journal
- "Fewer entry-level law profs hired for tenure-track jobs this year, according to self-reported data," ABA Journal
- "Does California make it too difficult to pass the bar? Two profs link low scores to ethics issues," ABA Journal