Recent reports on lateral hires, financial data, salaries, and hiring trends in BigLaw.
- “Despite Jump to $180K for Big Law Associates, Median Salary Stalls,” The American Lawyer
- “Pay Hikes Leave Some NY Lawyers on the Sidelines,” New York Law Journal
- “On-demand lawyering is our future: What will it look like?,” ABA Journal
- “At least half of the lawyers in these nine states and jurisdictions aren’t working as lawyers,” ABA Journal
- “Chatting with Fish & Richardson’s New D&I Chief,” Bloomberg Law
- “Judge Won’t Halt Philadelphia’s Salary History Law,” The Legal Intelligencer
- “Dechert Lets Multiple Associates Go After Performance Reviews,” Above the Law