Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "How To Build a Better Bar Exam: Look North," Law.com
- "Summer Vacation? It’s Different for Law Students," The National Law Journal
- "College Degrees Lead to ‘Good Jobs’," Inside Higher Ed
- "UC Berkeley and Big Law Give Minority Entrepreneurs a Boost," The Recorder
- "In Reversal, Colleges Rein In Tuition," The Wall Street Journal
- "Law School Group Ditches Texas Conference," Inside Higher Ed
- "Who Says California’s Bar Exam Is Too Tough?," The Recorder