To be posted on Bryce Legal, your article must be:
- Original (not posted elsewhere) or substantively revised / updated
- Educational rather than sales-oriented
- At least 500 words long
- Consistent with Bryce Legal’s brand as a premiere site offering the top-notch advice and services for lawyers, law students, and other legal professionals.
All submissions are subject to our approval. If your submission does not meet our standards, then we will ask you to re-write it or to submit something that does meet our standards. We’ve been having technical difficulties with our form, so in the interim please email your submission to email@example.com
Rules for Article Submission
1. We may edit the Article.
2. You will not be paid for the Article.
3. Neither the Article nor any accompanying materials will be returned to you.
4. You represent and warrant to us that the Article will be original to you and that the Article will contain no material that infringes or violates any personal property rights of others or that constitutes defamation, invasion of privacy, an infringement of the intellectual property right of any third person, or is otherwise unlawful. If the Article is submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere before acceptance by us, you agree to notify us immediately. You agree to disclose to us if and when the Article has been published elsewhere. If requested by us, you agree to provide us with pertinent source materials for the purpose of pre-publication review for accuracy and libel or in the event of any legal action arising from the Article’s publication. It is understood that we shall have no obligation to publish the Article. If we do publish the Article, it will carry your byline.
5. In consideration for any publication of your Article and the anticipated publicity resulting therefrom, whether or not published, you grant to us the following rights:
(a) non-exclusive right to republish the Article on BryceLegal.com; and
(b) the right to use your name, likeness, photograph and biographical material in connection with the advertising, publicity or promotion of your Article as it relates to the Publications.
6. You may republish the Article. In every instance in which you republish the Article, you agree to include the following, modified, if necessary, for the issue date, the name of the publication or the year in which the Article was published: “This article was originally printed on [DATE] by Bryce Legal®.”
7. We reserve the right to remove this Article from Bryce Legal if you or the Article violate any of our standards, term and conditions, or policies.
8. Our general Terms & Conditions also apply.