Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- “Gains in Minority Grad Student Enrollments,” Inside Higher Ed
- “Law school cuts tuition by 35%,” ABA Journal
- “Soaring Student Debt Prompts Calls For Relief,” The Wall Street Journal
- “Committee OKs proposal to tighten ABA bar pass standards; some members hope more will be done,” ABA Journal
- “Suit Targets Software Company for Bar Exam Fiasco,” Daily Report
- “‘Barmageddon’ Lawyer Predicts Lawsuits Over Ga. Bar Exam,” Daily Report