Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- "Student Legal Chatbot Project Endures Growing Pains, Emerges as Enterprise Technology," Legaltech News
- "Microsoft Announces Plans to Nearly Phase Out Billable Hour," Bloomberg Law
- "Today’s Law Degree Takes on a Broader Meaning," Bloomberg Law
- "How Firms Should Be Measuring the Profitability of Matters," The Legal Intelligencer
- "Issues to Consider When Asking a Partner to Leave," The Recorder
- "College Degrees Lead to ‘Good Jobs’," Inside Higher Ed
- "Do Law Firms Enable Alcoholism?," Law.com