Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "St. John’s University School of Law Announces It Will Take GRE Scores," New York Law Journal
- "Michigan State institute tracks law school innovation," ABA Journal
- "Lawmakers ask Dept. of Ed to extend student loan discharge for Charlotte School of Law students," ABA Journal
- "LSAT Test-Takers Continue To Surge, With 10.7% Increase In Sept/Oct Following June’s 19.8%," TaxProf Blog
- "Suffolk Law Launches ‘Legal Innovation & Technology’ Program for Legal Professionals," Legaltech News
- "ABA Backs Testing Choices on Law Admissions," Inside Higher Ed