Recent reports on how the legal profession is changing and how to be successful in it.
- “Big Talk, Little Action? Survey Details Big Law ‘Innovation Gap’,” The American Lawyer
- “Quinn Emanuel Partner Suffers From Depression and He Wants Everyone to Know,” The American Lawyer
- “Should You Accept a ‘Quasi-Legal’ Job Offer?,” The Recorder
- “Blockchain Education Heads to the Canadian Capital,” Legaltech News
- “Paralegals in family law,” Canadian Lawyer
- “Many Law Departments Don’t Think Firms Have Innovated Lately, Data Shows,” Corporate Counsel