Recent reports on the future of law schools and legal education.
- "Legal Recruiting And You: How The Sausage Is Made," Above the Law
- "Fewer entry-level positions in most job categories for 2017 law grads, new ABA data shows," ABA Journal
- "Graduates of NY Law Schools Do Well on Bar Exam as Other Candidates Falter," New York Law Journal
- "The Top Feeder Colleges For Law School Applicants," TaxProf Blog
- "The Double Life Of Law Schools," TaxProf Blog
- "Howard Leads HBCUs In Law School Grads’ Bar Exam Performance," TaxProf Blog
- "100% Of First-Time Takers From Shuttered Charlotte Law School Failed February NC Bar Exam," TaxProf Blog