123 easily digestible pages, cover to cover
14,000 words, plus more than 40 screenshots
10 sample LinkedIn® profile summaries
LinkedIn® is the top way to establish a free, professional online presence targeted toward your career goals.
Originally created with executive-level lawyers in mind, “LinkedIn® For Lawyers And Law Students” helps you understand the power of LinkedIn®, as well as how to harness that power. The increased visibility and creditability of a great LinkedIn® profile can lead to:
- Job opportunities (especially for stealth job seekers)
- Professional connections
- Edge in the hiring process
- Industry recognition
- Potential clients
Define And Promote The Business Of You
“LinkedIn® For Lawyers And Law Students” is an in-depth resource that explains the theory behind an outstanding LinkedIn® profile and gives you step-by-step instructions to implement that theory in real life situations. LinkedIn® For Lawyers And Law Students, not only helps senior-level attorneys, it also helps rising attorneys avoid pitfalls that can derail their careers, and set themselves for success both in the job search and for the long haul.
By the end of this book, you should be confident about:
- Create and navigate your LinkedIn® profile.
- Make changes to your profile.
- Understand factors to consider before making changes to your profile.
- Adapt information from your master career portfolio for use on LinkedIn®.
- Have a profile that protects employer and client confidences, while being “findable” and attractive to potential employers, clients,
- recruiters, and others offering job, career development, and business building opportunities.
- Make connections and participate in LinkedIn® groups.
- Special challenges and issues facing attorneys using LinkedIn® and other social media.